Device management made easy with RDM!
During this 30 min webinar, you will learn more about RDM and how this solution interacts with end-users devices in a Real-Time, granting instant connectivity to all Windows devices while they’re on any network.
This webinar will be conducted by Martins Kurtiss, Founder of UonCloud, on:
- February 13th at 2:00 pm CST (UTC -6)
- February 20th at 10:00 am CST (UTC -6)
Register today and receive a calendar invite with a set reminder, plus have the option to request a recording of this webinar, in case you can’t attend or wish to review it later.
We’ll cover the following topics:
- Check device status; online or offline
- Collect information from devices; software, hardware, logs
- Execute tasks on devices; start or stop service
- Install software on devices; Office 365 or other
- Find the device location; graphical GEO detection
- Provide Remote Desktop; support users anywhere
After the webinar, you will receive 10 FREE LICENSES to enroll your devices into the RDM portal.